Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Nandoâ€™s Card?
Nando’s Card is a Privilege Card that allows members to enjoy special privileges and earn Peri Points to redeem for freebies.
- How do I sign up for Nandoâ€™s Card?
You can purchase the Peri-vileges Welcome Pack at $10, at all Nando’s restaurants within Singapore. Prevailing Government Tax applies.
- Is Nandoâ€™s Card membership open to non- Singaporeans and what is the age limit?
Membership is open to individuals who are 18 years of age and above. Residents of Singapore are allowed to register one Nando’s Card per National Registration Identity Card; non-residents are allowed to register one Nando’s Card per passport number.
- When can I start using the Nandoâ€™s Card?
You must first register your full contact details either by posting the completed registration card attached to the Welcome Pack to the address indicated or by submitting the online registration form at www.nandos.com.sg/nandoscard.
- How will I know if my Nandoâ€™s Card has been activated?
You will receive a Welcome email upon successful online registration. Your Nando’s card will be activated automatically within 2 days. No further email notification will be sent.
- How does Nandoâ€™s protect my privacy after I register my Nandoâ€™s Card?
- Iâ€™m unable to register my Nandoâ€™s Card.
Please ensure the Nando’s Card number entered is correct and all mandatory information fields are covered. If unsuccessful, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org to report on the error.
- How do I enjoy my Peri-vileges?
You will receive a voucher prior to the month of your entitlement. You can then present the voucher when dine-in to enjoy your privileges.To enjoy the Peri Day Peri-Vilege, kindly note that each member’s account is required to accumulate a minimum of 50 Peri Points at the time of issuance of the Peri Day e-Voucher, which will be a month before the registered Peri Day date.
Be sure to visit www.nandos.com.sg/nandoscard for updated Peri-vileges!
- What is Peri Point?
$ 1 spent (exclude GST & Service Charge) = 1 Peri Point.
Accumulated Peri Points may be used to redeem freebies.
- How do I know how many Peri Points have been collected?
You can check your latest accumulated Peri Points from the receipt printed or via www.nandos.com.sg/nandoscard. Kindly note that Peri Points is updated hourly to the website, so if your points are not updated at the moment you login to your account, please login again in the next hour.
- How do I use my Peri Points to redeem freebies?
You will have to log on to www.nandos.com.sg/nandoscard to choose the item that you wish to redeem for freebies. E-Voucher will be sent to you for successful redemption. You can then present your E-Voucher printouts to redeem at any Nando’s outlet.
- Will my Nandoâ€™s Card and Peri Points be recognized at Nandoâ€™s stores outside of Singapore?
No. The benefits and redemptions will only be available at all Nando’s stores within Singapore only.
- Can I earn Peri Points for Delivery order?
Delivery Order made via Room Service Deliveries will not be eligible for Peri Points.
- Can I bring old receipts to claim for my Peri Points?
No. The earning of Peri Points must be during the purchases.
- Is there any expiry date to my Peri Points?
Yes. Your points will be expire on the end of the following calendar year.
(E.g. Points earned in September 2012 will be expire by December 2013)
You will receive an annual statement for total Peri Points earned and expiring Peri Points, by October of every calendar year.
- What should I do if my Nandoâ€™s Card status is inactive?
You will have to write to email@example.com to report on the matter.
- What should I do if I lose my Nandoâ€™s Card?
You will have to purchase a New Welcome Pack and log on to www.nandos.com.sg/nandoscard to update your New Card Number in your account.
NOTE: You may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarifications.